Many of us go through life, not noticing the quarks and
perks. So, we are going to take a break and look around. We are going to
explore through what we read, what we see and what we think. On this blog there
is no place for the dull chatting of mindless students. We are here to learn,
grow and inspire each other and ourselves. So, let’s get serious. Be funny and
work hard; it will totally be worth it.
Now, let’s get to know one another. Answer four out the these six questions. You choose. Now, before you rush to just get your homework done, remember, we don’t want to fall asleep while reading your comments. Do us proud. Be dynamic, be creative, impress us – and maybe even throw in some ludicrous vocabulary, just to keep it fresh.
1. What is your favorite book? Why?
2. What is your favorite genre? What is your favorite book or author in this genre?
3. Do you like to read and write? Why or Why not?
4. If you could read the perfect book, what would it be about?
5. If you could be any character from a book, which would it be? Why?
6. If you could ask any question to the class, what would it be? Tell us your answer.
We want to look like this while we are reading your comments....
Not like this.....
You are the one to make the difference.

1. Troy for it has lots of accion
ReplyDelete2. Fiction/Homer
3. No for I prefer to watch tv or play in the computer
4. Accion, war , mythology, some romance, and a tragic death.
1.Gone because it is a very good book and it keeps me reading.
ReplyDelete3.Suspense and Romance/Michael Grant
3.The perfect book would be about and adventure story mixed with romance and suspense.
4.I like to read but not write because it involves more work and you have to think, instead reading or watching T.V. involves just your eyes and ears.
1.Charlie and the chocolate factory because it makes sense
ReplyDelete2.Calm, the good dog
4. Sometimes, sometimes not, always depends on the book
4. Mystery, maybe about someone lost and trying to find someone
1. Eragon because its very cool and the chapters are very short .
ReplyDelete2. I like reading when its a good book and I don`t like writing because I don`t know how to get my ideas on a peace of paper.
3. I would like to be Eragon he has a dragon.
4. Favorite genre fiction. Favorite author christopher paolini.
1. Things not seen because it has a lot of imagination and it is really interesting.
ReplyDelete2. Fiction/Hobbit.
3. I like reading but it depends on the book. I don't like to write as much because sometimes i have to much to write about and it is hard to sum up my ideas.
4. Adventure, because it would be cool to discover new things and explore.
1. I don't have a favorite book but i suppose The Hunger Games because it is interesting and kept me reading all along.
ReplyDelete2. Mystery, suspense, romance. But i don't have a favorite book or author.
3. I like to read, but it depends on the book. I like to write when i have a good and interesting topic that I like.
4. I would like it to have a lot of suspense, also some unexpected events, also adventure, mysteries, maybe some romance, and to be creative and fun to read.
1. My favorite book is called a Wrinkle in Time because it is a cool and unpredictable story.
ReplyDelete2.My favortie genres are adventure and mystery and my favortie author is Madeleine L'engle.
3.I love to read a book when it interests me but I highly dislike books that I am forced to read and I dont like.
4. I don't like writting because for me it is too much work.
1.My favorite book is The Hunger Games because it has action and romance.
ReplyDelete2.Romance,action,suspense/Stephenie Meyer.
3.I like to read because I like to get unpluged from the world and I dont like writing because its more work.
4.It would be romantic it has to have a lot of suspense and a little bit of action.